Saturday, February 14, 2009

KORTS VALENTINES DANCE!!


OH MY HECK IS HE SERIOUSLY GETTING THIS OLD!!! LOOK AT HIM AND HOW COMFORTABLE HE IS WITH THE GIRLS! OH NO!!!! I CANT BELIEVE THAT HE IS GETTING TO THIS STAGE IN HIS LIFE!! HE WAS IN HEAVEN! AND I HAVE TO SAY HE GOT ASKED TO DANCE BY SOME PRETTY CUTE GIRLS!!! HE SERIOUSLY HAD SO MUCH FUN!! HE SAID HE CANT WAIT UNTIL HE IS SIXTEEN AND CAN DRIVE THEM ON A REAL DATE! GOOD LUCK WITH THAT KORT I AM BUMPING THE DATING AGE TO 25!!!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Roberts Fam said...

Look at that little SUD!

Roberts Fam said...

STUD sorry!

Kari Sweeten said...

What a stud! It cracks me up how my kids talk about "so and so is in love with this person" and the other day Savannah's friend brought Joseph a Valentine that said, "I love Joseph." They are only in 2nd grade and Kindergarten! So funny!

Morris Five said...

Welcome back to the blogging world!! What a dance already? I thought dances didn't start until jr. high? That is crazy. That is awesome that Court already is getting the ladies! He is a player just like his mama.

Nat B. said...

Can't believe Tanner will be doing this next yr. You are so right... They are growing up much to fast!! Kortland looks so proud of himself. How cute!

Livingston clan said...

Kort is quite the stud!! I get to look forward to this next year with Riley.. They wait at least untill the 6th grade!!

Bingham Family said...

Hi Sue! Do you remember Ryan & April Bingham from the old Roy neighborhood? Ryan totally found your blog, I'm not sure how? It's been so fun catching up with your family on here. Your family is beautiful, you are truly blessed! Are you and Brett still in St. George?

We have a blog as well. Check it out!
bingtexasfam.blogspot.com


April