those were awesome costumes, I cant beleive how much kort resembled a girl!!! Kennedy looked to pretty to be a vampire, kylie sure made a cute witch!!!Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!! luv ya all!!!
So good to hear from you! It looks like you have one boy and three girls like us! So fun! I am just settling in from getting home from the hospital. I will talk to you later and we can catch up!!
such cute kids! Love the costumes, great as always. I can't belive that you have four kids. I can barely keep up with my three :> Great lookin' family.
8 comments:
those were awesome costumes, I cant beleive how much kort resembled a girl!!! Kennedy looked to pretty to be a vampire, kylie sure made a cute witch!!!Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!! luv ya all!!!
I can't believe how much Kort looks like you, especially dressed as a girl!!!
Your kids are so stinkin cute. Dont throw away Kenners costume I wanna borrow that for Tay. Thanks for Trick or treating with us!
So Cute! I saw Ky at preschool and she looked so cute in her little witch costume. Where did you get that?
I love that Kort dressed up as a cheerleader. So Cute!!
Your kids are absolutely darling!!!
So good to hear from you! It looks like you have one boy and three girls like us! So fun! I am just settling in from getting home from the hospital. I will talk to you later and we can catch up!!
such cute kids! Love the costumes, great as always. I can't belive that you have four kids. I can barely keep up with my three :> Great lookin' family.
Post a Comment